Make your selection :
- Sewing ideas
- Elna Boutique Designers
- Machine Manuals
- Software Webinars
- Warranty Registration
STRETCH YOUR STYLE!
Fast-changing fashions, elastic, fluid fabrics... the Elna 444 can't wait to go with the flow ! Lycra, jersey, knits, stretch, wool - today's figure-hugging fabrics are a breeze for this consummate fashionista !
Elna 444 knows what flexibility means. With a flick of a switch, you can automatically adjust the tightness of the looper thread to the type of a fabric you are sewing. Swap from the finest Lycra to the thickest tweed without fastidious settings' changes. Stretch your creativity through flexbility.
Spectacular results have never been so easy, thanks to a helpmate that bows to your every wish, never shirks a challenge, and even offers a full range of professional quality accessories. Master the stitches behind the latest looks, stretch your talents to the max - the Elna 444 turns your every creation into a catwalk sensation !
- 14 stitch programs
- Cover hem (3 mm or 6 mm)
- Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
- Free arm
- 4-spool holders
- Maximum speed of 1000 stitches / minute
- Variable stitch length (1- 4 mm)
- Differential feed (0.5 - 2.25)
- Maximum stitch width - 6 mm
- Adjustable tension dials (0 - 9)
- Automatic tension release
- Looper disengages for easy threading
- Color-coded threading routes
- Adjustable pressure foot
- Snap-on presser feet
- Built-in retractable handle
- Electronic foot control
- Telescopic thread antenna system
- Built-in thread cutter
- Dust cover
- Accessory box to store standard accessories : 1 needle set EL, 2 screwdrivers (medium and small), tweezers, needle threader, 4 spool holders, 4 spool nets, 4 large spool caps, lint brush, 2 screws for optional attachments.
- Needle Set ELX705
- Adjustable Seam Guide
- Elastic Gathering Attachment ‘Narrow'
- Elastic Gathering Attachment ‘Wide'
- Clear View Cover Stitch Foot
- Center Guide Foot
- Hem Guide
- Tape Binder (8 - 32 mm)
- Tape Binder (12- 42 mm)
- Extension Table with 295 x 205mm sewing area